Antarctica XXI Early Bird 2016 Booking Promotion
Book an Antarctica fly cruise program on either the Ocean Nova or Hebridean Sky by 31 October 2016 and receive a bonus 2 night stopover in Santiago for free.
For a limited time, clients who confirm a 2017-18 Air-Cruise reservation get complimentary accommodation for two nights at the Cumbres Lastarria hotel in Santiago. The accommodation package, worth $500 gives you a chance to recharge and explore Santiago in style.
Stay in Cumbres Lastarria which is one of Santiago’s newest and coolest boutique hotels. Las Cumbres offers a destination of unsurpassed comfort and style in one of the Chilean capital city’s best bohemian neighborhoods, a historic area home to fashionable restaurants, museums, galleries, antique shops, and theatres.
The complimentary package includes:
- Two nights at the Cumbres Lastarria in a Superior Room with king or twin beds
- A welcome cocktail and complimentary mini-bar consumption
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel restaurant
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi internet service
Antarctica XXI Early Bird offer conditions:
- Applies on new reservation for all 2017-18 Air-Cruise departures.
- Available only with FIT reservations confirmed with deposit by Oct 31, 2016.
- Applies to bookings on all categories of accommodation reserved on board ship.
- Hotel accommodation at Las Cumbres is provided in Superior category.
- Hotel can be booked for pre- or/and post-expedition nights but remains subject to availability.
- Dates of hotel stay must be finalized by Mar 31, 2017, otherwise the offer will be forfeited.
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be combined with any other discount or redeemable for funds.
- The offer does not apply to bookings offering special group conditions.
- ANTARCTICA XXI reserves the right to discontinue the promotion at anytime.